Saskatoon World Cup

Third Party Tournament - Sanctioned with Saskatoon Adult Soccer / Saskatchewan Soccer Association

Saskatoon World Cup (SWC) is an annual turf tournament held May long weekend. This year's dates are: May 18 - 22, 2023.
SWC hosts Men's, Masters, Women's and Youth teams.

To partake in the tournament, please contact Saskatoon World Cup directly.

Click here to be redirected to the Saskatoon World Cup website.


Individual Player Registration

The Saskatoon World Cup Tournament is sanctioned, and therefore all players must be registered with the Saskatchewan Soccer Association (or their given provincial association) by way of a Member Organization such as Saskatoon Adult Soccer (SAS).

If you are already registered with Saskatoon Adult Soccer for the current outdoor season you do not need to fill out the Individual Player Registration form or add yourself to the Saskatoon World Cup "team".

For players registered elsewhere in Saskatchewan, elsewhere in the country, or unregistered with SAS, please see the below pertinent section:

Unregistered Players

If you are not yet registered for the Outdoor season, please visit our Individual Player Registration page for background information. To register you will need the SWC Team Code.

Do not register yourself to the SWC team if you are already registered this season with SAS or any other MO. This is only meant for players that aren't already participating in a league.

Team Code: a3632

The $45 fee is non-refundable. If you would like to play again this season in another tournament or join a league team you will not have to pay the fee again. Note: Some exceptions may apply as SSA reserves the right to charge any registration fee.

The indoor season runs from October - April.
The outdoor season runs from May - September.

Finding it difficult to register? Here's a guide!

SK Registered Players from Associations Other Than SAS
If you are already registered in Saskatchewan you do not have to register again. However, your association will need to provide SWC with the information as to where you are currently registered. You must request this of your association, and have them confirm that you are registered for the current outdoor season, and in good standing.

Out of Province Players/Teams
Players/Teams must receive approval from their district and provincial associations to travel/play out of province.

Please visit your given association's website for additional details to Travel Permits, Guest Player Permits (also called Temporary Registration or Individual Travel Permit - Out of Province) etc.

British Columbia Soccer Association
Alberta Soccer Association
Manitoba Soccer Association
Ontario Soccer Association
Quebec Soccer Association
Saskatchewan Soccer Association

Player Status

Players must also be in good standing to partake in any sanctioned events. Please visit our Suspensions page to see if a player is not in good standing.

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information