Outdoor Individual Player Registration
Welcome to Outdoor 2021 Mini-League!
Individual Player Registration is open for the 1st session of Outdoor 2021 until July 1. However, it is not open for the 2nd session yet.
For the 2nd session, Individual Player Registration will open by end of day on Monday, July 5.
All individuals playing in the Outdoor 2021 season are required to register themselves via the Individual Player Registration link or invitation. An email will be sent to the team contacts to notify their players when it's time to register.
PLEASE! Do not register as a participant! You need to Register to Your Team via the link provided to you by your team contact!
All individuals playing in the Outdoor 2021 Mini-League season are required to register themselves via the Individual Player Registration form found online.
The fee is paid once per season and important to remember that this season, you can only play on ONE team.
The Individual Player Registration fee is discounted this outdoor 2021 season, and an amalgamation of the following fees:
- $16.00 Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA) Individual Player fee
- $3.50 Capital Improvement Levy
- $0.50 Online Transaction Fees
The Individual Player Registration fee is $20.00 and NON-REFUNDABLE.
We are unable to presently accept cheques or in-office payments. You can pay online through RAMP using credit cards or you can send an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT / E-transfer).
E-transfers for Individual Player Registrations MUST be sent to email@example.com.
Do NOT send Individual Player Registration fees to the ED email address!
If you are paying by e-transfer, it needs to be sent to the office BEFORE you step on the field.
Suspensions will be applied if you play before sending payment.
You must be at least (15) fifteen years of age before you can participate in any SAS sanctioned games.
Creating an Account - RAMP
Players will need to create an account. Team Contact will share a link/code with their players. This will automatically select the team and registration package.
Individual Player Registration Forms
SAS now has ONLY ONE Individual Player Registration forms.
HOW TO REGISTER (click here for a PDF document to help you register)
Here is a direct link to our registration page
- Your team contact will share a link/code. Please make sure that you use that link or code.
- If you don't already have a RAMP profile, you will need to create one prior to clicking on the link you received.
- Once you log in with the link or code, your team's name will appear at the top of the page.
- You will need to create a "family member". This is where you enter your personal information, which will be saved for future registrations.
- If you do not see your team's name or team contact's name at the top. Try signing out and re-click on the link you received and log-in again.
- Please do not register as a "Participant". This option will register you as an unassigned player.
- You can also "register to team" by using the code provided by your Team Contact.
- Reach out to the office, if you are having issues.
New Rules and Rule Reminders
- Individual players will need to register before the first game of the season and can only be registered on ONE team.- Permitting is allowed by only from the teams within your immediate bubble/division during Outdoor 2021 Mini-League.
- Player's may now use Canadian Government Issued photo ID in the event they do not have a player ID card. We still recommend the use of Player ID cards but will allow Canadian Government Issued Photo ID. (I.e.: Provincial Driver's License or Canadian Passport are acceptable. Student ID cards, Health Cards are NOT acceptable.) The player's name must match the name registered on the roster.
- If a player is not registered then they are considered ineligible and suspensions will be enforced. Example: A player registered for Men's is not eligible to play in Coed.
- If payment is not received by the office and a player participates in a game, they are considered ineligible and will be suspended.
- The following penalties will be imposed on ineligible players, partaking in a match:
First Notification 2 Game Suspension
Second Notification 2 Game Suspension and $50.00 fine
Third Notification Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- The following penalties will be imposed for teams playing ineligible players
First Notification Game will be overturned in favor of the opposing team
Second Notification $25.00 fine and game will be overturned
Third Notification $50.00 fine and game will be overturned
Fourth Notification Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- It is the player's responsibility to sit out their next game after receiving a red card and regardless of whether notice was received from the office. If they partake in any SAS game after receiving a red card, then that game may be overturned and/or the player will be suspended further.
Please see the Outdoor Rules - Updated page to view all of the new rules commencing this outdoor season.