We return to our regular Rules & Regulations without SAS imposed COVID restrictions.
We follow mandates by the Saskatchewan Government.
Please review a few rules that have been updated for the upcoming 2021-2022 indoor season:
1. We no longer accept payment via cheque. Our payment options include credit card online through RAMP, e-transfers and cash.
We will NOT reintroduce debit and credit to the office with the multiple other ways to make payment.
2. Team Personnel (Coach/Staff) must register as such. You cannot be on the bench unless you are registered as Team Personnel or a player on that team.
If you are already a player on the team, you do not have to register as Team Personnel. However, if you are a player on one team and coach another, you must register as a Team Personnel for the other team.
3. Team Personnel can receive cards as per IFAB/FIFA rules. The teams will not play short if the Team Personnel receive a card (in all leagues: outdoor, indoor turf or indoor boarded).
4. Team Personnel will need to supply Photo ID to be on the bench.
5. Teams that have their games overturned for ineligible players or wrong doing, will also have their goal stats removed. In contrast, the non-offending team will still keep their goal statistics.
6. Offsides will not be called in the turf leagues.
*REMINDER ABOUT OURBOARDING RULE - TO BE STRICTLY ENFORCED*
Boarding is identified when a player(s) makes contact with the boards as a result of the actions of the opposing player(s). Even the slightest contact will result in a call.
All Boarding incidents are considered fouls and will result in a direct free kick.
Any Boarding incident that is deemed to be reckless will be cautioned.
A player who uses excessive force in a boarding incident will be issued a red card.
We want to keep our players safe and the referees are instructed to call this very tightly. Please respect their calls and your opponents.
*REMINDER OF PREVIOUS RULE CHANGES*
1. Individual players can register onto a team up until the last day of regular league play.
2. Player's may now use Canadian Government Issued photo ID in the event they do not have a player ID card. We still recommend the use of Player ID cards but will allow Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
(I.e.: Driver's License or Canadian Passport are acceptable. Student ID cards, Health Cards are NOT acceptable.) The player's name must match the name registered on the roster.
3. The Schedule A (Suspensions Schedule) has been updated.
4. When a Goalkeeper receive a yellow card during a boarded game, the penalty is to be served by the Goalkeeper. A delay of game yellow card will be given for teams/players that delay choosing a Goalkeeper.