Do NOT send Individual Player Registration fees to the ED email address!
If you are paying by e-transfer, it needs to be sent to the office BEFORE you step on the field.
Suspensions will be applied if you play before sending payment.
You must be at least (15) fifteen years of age before you can participate in any SAS sanctioned games.
Creating an Account - RAMP
Players will need to create an account. Team Contact will receive a link to share with their players. This will automatically select the team and registration package.
Individual Player Registration Forms
SAS now has ONLY ONE Individual Player Registration forms.
New Rules and Rule Reminders
- Individual players will need to register before the first game of the season and can only be registered on ONE team.- Permitting is allowed by only from the teams within your immediate bubble/division during Outdoor 2021 Mini-League.
- Player's may now use Canadian Government Issued photo ID in the event they do not have a player ID card. We still recommend the use of Player ID cards but will allow Canadian Government Issued Photo ID. (I.e.: Provincial Driver's License or Canadian Passport are acceptable. Student ID cards, Health Cards are NOT acceptable.) The player's name must match the name registered on the roster.
- If a player is not registered then they are considered ineligible and suspensions will be enforced. Example: A player registered for Men's is not eligible to play in Coed.
- If payment is not received by the office and a player participates in a game, they are considered ineligible and will be suspended.
- The following penalties will be imposed on ineligible players, partaking in a match:
First Notification 2 Game Suspension
Second Notification 2 Game Suspension and $50.00 fine
Third Notification Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- The following penalties will be imposed for teams playing ineligible players
First Notification Game will be overturned in favor of the opposing team
Second Notification $25.00 fine and game will be overturned
Third Notification $50.00 fine and game will be overturned
Fourth Notification Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- It is the player's responsibility to sit out their next game after receiving a red card and regardless of whether notice was received from the office. If they partake in any SAS game after receiving a red card, then that game may be overturned and/or the player will be suspended further.